- I accept PayPal, money orders and personal checks. If personal checks or PayPal eCheck are used for payments, there is a waiting time 3-5 days while checks are cleared.
- I ship to the United States, including Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska, if weather permits. No extra shipping cost is involved if livestock is shipped in flat rate boxes.
- All orders are shipped via USPS Priority mail in medium or large flat rate boxes insulated with R-30 pink fiberglass insulation. No heat packs or cold packs are used, as they are impossible to use with my method of insulation.
- Shrimp will be shipped in breather bags, with some plants to hold on during the shipment. At the moment, the shipping cost in USPS Priority medium flat rate box is $15. Doubled order can be shipped in two small breather bags in medium flat rate boxes if weather permits (my decision). Doubled order in two large breather bags will be shipped in USPS Priority large flat rate boxes. Shipping of large flat rate box is $18. Larger orders will have an increased shipping cost. I do not use Express mail.
- I will ship orders on either Monday or Tuesday. I can ship on Wednesday by request only.
- I do not make money on shipping. Shipping cost you pay is equal or less than actual shipping cost.
Dead On Arrival Policy
- I guarantee all livestock shipped by USPS Priority mail.
- If an order has dead livestock in the order, a picture of unopened bag within two hours of receiving the order is required. Please follow proper acclimation practices to transfer new inhabitants to your aquarium safely.
- In the event of DOA, I will replace the livestock in the shipment or reimburse your payment. If I reship, buyer pays the replacement shipping cost. If I refund the payment, shipping cost is not refundable.
- You will receive tracking information on night before shipping day or on day of shipping.